Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New ID book ships next week!


My new big red (very red) book ships next week, chock-full of tools, templates, checklists, worksheets, guidelines, tips, rants (well, only on problems with evaluation and "ROI"), most of them also available as printable/editable items on the CD.

The long list of contributors reads like a who's-who in contemporary training, including folks like Karl Kapp, Jennifer Hofmann, Jean Barbazette, Don Clark, Patti Shank, and Ruth Clark, and includes some lesser-known trainers with good stuff to share. Check out the searchable version on Amazon: From Analysis to Evaluation: Tools, Tips, and Techniques for Trainers .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read "From Analysis to Evaluation" this past semester while I was taking Dr. Karl Kapp's Managing Multimedia Productions class at Bloomsburg University. I loved how this book really broke down the ID process and gave excellent examples and perspectives from experts in the field. I read this book alongside Dr. Kapp's Book "Winning E-Learning Proposals" and they truly helped me write my RFP without any problems. Great read!

Jane Bozarth said...

Oh that's great to hear. Am glad you found it useful. I do an online program based on the book, "Instructional Design for the Real World". I'll be doing it again on May 21, 2009. It's free; you can register at www.insynctraining.com .