A “good course” is one which meets the following five criteria:
1. Challenges learners to higher-level learning
2. Uses active forms of learning
3. Gives frequent and immediate feedback to students on the quality of their learning
4. Uses a structured sequence of different learning activities
5. Has a fair system for assessing learningFink also offers ideas for taking a more expansive view of our work and beginning with the end in mind.
The items are explained in more depth in the column proper. See https://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/2568/nuts-and-bolts-creating-significant-learning-experiences .
Post a Comment