Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Warm wishes from me and Donald the Answer Dog for a happy Thanksgiving. Here's a little assignment for everyone, even those of you not here in the US. Get a piece of paper. Write:

1. One thing you are thankful for about your life, spouse, partner, or family.
2. One thing you are thankful for about your work.
3. One thing you are thankful for about yourself.
4. Anything items 1-3 didn't cover. I am, for instance, thankful for my iPhone. It completes me...

Now put that somewhere you can see it every now and again, like taped inside a cabinet door or in the drawer where you keep the antacids. We can all use a reminder every now and again. And while you're at it maybe draw a hand turkey, too!

Happy days--
Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or put it in the pantry with your cupcakes, Mrs. Robinson.

I am thankful for my good health and my happy children.

Best wishes to you and yours, and Donald, of course!